Coalinga, California photograph album, circa 1900-1920 PDF
- Coalinga, California photograph album
- circa 1900-1920 (inclusive)19001920
- .29 cubic feet (95 photographs in 1 album)
- Collection Number
- Album 366
- 95 black and white photographs in 1 album, ca. 1900-1920, primarily of Coalinga, California.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
95 black and white photographs in 1 album, ca. 1900-1920, primarily of Coalinga, California. Other locations include Yosemite Valley and Santa Cruz, California. Subjects include: an oil fire at Clendenon Company and personnel and trains of the Southern Pacific Railroad.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library before any reproduction use. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all of the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright owners.
Coalinga, California Photograph Album, Album 366, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Fires -- California -- Photographs.
- Oil fields -- California -- Photographs.
- Corporate Names :
- Clendenon Company (Calif.) -- Photographs.
- Southern Pacific Railroad Company -- Employees -- Photographs.
- Geographical Names :
- Coalinga (Calif.) -- Photographs.
- Santa Cruz (Calif.) -- Photographs.
- Yosemite Valley (Calif.) -- Photographs.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Photographs. -- aat