Charles Bennett letter to O. A. Hattrem, 1903 March 4 PDF
- Bennett, Charles.
- Charles Bennett letter to O. A. Hattrem
- 1903 March 4 (inclusive)1903 March 41903 March 4
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1500
- Letter from Charles Bennett, Christiana, Norway (now Oslo), to O. A. Hattrem, Dover, England, 2 pp, 4 March 1903, regarding a voyage to America Hattrem purchased aboard Allan Lines Steamer "Tunisian."
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public.
- Letter is in Norwegian, translated into English by Kaja Holm.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Letter from Charles Bennett, Christiana, Norway (now Oslo), to O. A. Hattrem, Dover, England, 2 pp, 4 March 1903, regarding a voyage to America Hattrem purchased aboard Allan Lines Steamer "Tunisian."
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Charles Bennett letter to O. A. Hattrem, Mss 1500, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Voyages and travels -- 20th century.
- Corporate Names :
- Tunisian (Ship)
- Family Names :
- Bennett, Charles -- Correspondence.
- Hattrem, O. A. G. -- Correspondence.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Letters (correspondence) -- aat