Henry Chariton Jacobs papers, 1867-1870 PDF
- Jacobs, Henry Chariton
- Henry Chariton Jacobs papers
- 1867-1870 (inclusive)18671870
- 0.1 linear feet
- Collection Number
- The Henry Chariton Jacob papers (1867-1870) contain a bound typescript of the diaries he wrote while on a mission to England for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) from 1867 to 1870.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The Henry Chariton Jacob papers (1867-1870) contain a bound typescript of the diaries he wrote while on a mission to England for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) from 1867 to 1870.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from the Henry Chariton Jacobs papers must be obtained from the Special Collections Manuscript Curator.
Initial Citation: Henry Chariton Jacobs papers, Accn 2079, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Following Citations:Accn 2079.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Mormon Church--Missions--England
- Mormons--Missionary experiences--England
- Personal Names :
- Jacobs, Henry Chariton--Archives
- Form or Genre Terms :