George B. Spencer diaries, 1864-1867 PDF
- Spencer, George B.
- George B. Spencer diaries
- 1864-1867 (inclusive)18641867
- 0.25 linear feet
- Collection Number
- This collection consists of a bound photocopy of the original mission diaries of George B. Spencer. The diaries detail his experiences serving a mission in Europe for the Mormon church.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collection consists of a bound photocopy of the original mission diaries of George B. Spencer. The diaries detail his experiences serving a mission in Europe for the Mormon church.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The library does not claim to control copyright for all materials in the collection. An individual depicted in a reproduction has privacy rights as outlined in Title 45 CFR, part 46 (Protection of Human Subjects). For further information, please review the J. Willard Marriott Library’s Use Agreement and Reproduction Request forms.
Initial Citation: George B. Spencer diaries, Accn 187, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott Library. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Following Citations: Accn 187.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||Photocopied mission diaries||1864-1867|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Mormon Church--Missions--Switzerland
- Mormons--Missionary experiences--Switzerland
- Personal Names :
- Spencer, George B.--Diaries
- Form or Genre Terms :