Henry J. Hefty architectural papers, circa 1890-1895 PDF
- Hefty, Henry J.,architect.
- Henry J. Hefty architectural papers
- circa 1890-1895 (inclusive)circa 18901895
- (4 oversize folders)
- Collection Number
- Mss 3029
- Collection includes: Plans, specifications and drawings for buildings, primarily in Portland, Oregon, circa 1890-1895. Henry J. Hefty was an architect in Portland, Oregon.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Henry J. Hefty was an architect in Portland, Oregon.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection includes: Plans, specifications and drawings for buildings, primarily in Portland, Oregon, circa 1890-1895.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Henry J. Hefty Architectural Papers, Mss 3029, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Architects -- Oregon -- Portland.
- Architecture -- Oregon -- Portland -- Designs and plans.
- Family Names :
- Hefty, Henry J. -- Archives.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Drawings (visual works) -- aat