Alfred D. Butler Memorabilia Collection, 1890-1960 PDF
- Alfred D. Butler Memorabilia Collection
- 1890-1960 (inclusive)18901960
- .1 linear feet. (6 items)
- Collection Number
- SPC 978-0077
- The Alfred D. Butler Memorabilia Collection consists of memorabilia and correspondence relating to the Cheney State Normal School, and a map of Cheney.
- Eastern Washington University
Archives and Special Collections
Archives & Special Collections
Eastern Washington University Libraries
320 Media Lane - 100 LIB
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
- English, English
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collection contains memorabilia relating to 1899 and 1913 Cheney State Normal School commencements, a 1941 reunion of the class of 1891 (including a poem written by Frank G. Butler), a 1960 letter from Zella Butler, and a map of Cheney (1890).
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Use of this collection is subject to the rules concerning access to archival and manuscript collections at Eastern Washington University. For more information, see: http://www.ewu.edu/Library/Services/Archives.xml
Copyright restrictions may apply. For more information or permission to publish, contact Eastern Washington University Libraries, Archives & Special Collections at (509) 359-2475, or email@example.com.
Alfred D. Butler Memorabilia Collection; SPC 978-0077; box number; folder number; Archives & Special Collections, Eastern Washington University.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Class reunions--Washington (State)--Cheney
- Commencement ceremonies--Washington (State)--Cheney
- Teachers colleges--Washington (State)--Cheney
- Personal Names :
- Butler, Frank G.
- Butler, Zella E.
- Corporate Names :
- State Normal School (Cheney, Wash.)
- Geographical Names :
- Cheney (Wash.)--Maps
- Form or Genre Terms :