Weatherlore: Descriptive Phrases, 1991 PDF
- Walch, Michelle
- Weatherlore: Descriptive Phrases
- 0.02 linear feet
- Collection Number
- Michelle Walch was a student of folklore at the University of Oregon. This collection includes an essay and fieldwork documentation relating to this student's folklore fieldwork project.
- University of Oregon, Archives of Northwest Folklore
1287 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for access in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
- Publication of this finding aid was supported in whole or part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by Oregon State Library.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Discussion of phrases used to describe the weather. Not very in depth. Includes 7 examples.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Collection is open for use in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy and additional stipulations by collectors or informants. See project release form in collection file for additional stipulations.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||Project release form|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- folk speech
- Geographical Names :
- North America
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Beliefs and customs - weather
- Fieldwork project
- Speech - humorous