Otis Freeman Papers, 1920-1960 PDF
- Freeman, Otis W. (Otis Willard), 1889-1964
- Otis Freeman Papers
- 1920-1960 (inclusive)19201960
- 14 linear ft.
- Collection Number
- SPC 988-0293 (collection)
- The Otis Freeman Papers consists of newsclippings, documents, and media that Dr. Freeman accumulated during his teaching career.
- Eastern Washington University
Archives and Special Collections
Archives & Special Collections
Eastern Washington University Libraries
320 Media Lane - 100 LIB
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The collection is comprised of materials that Dr. Freeman accumulated during his teaching career. Included are items of various media, from paper documents and newsclippings to a large collection of lantern slides.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Use of this collection is subject to the rules concerning access to archival and manuscript collections at Eastern Washington University. For more information, see: http://www.ewu.edu/Library/Services/Archives.xml
Copyright restrictions may apply. For more information or permission to publish, contact Eastern Washington University Libraries, Archives & Special Collections at (509) 359-2475, or email@example.com.
Otis Freeman Papers; SPC 988-0293; box number; folder number; Archives & Special Collections, Eastern Washington University.
Selections of lantern slides from the collection have been digitized and are available as part of the Otis Willard Freeman Photograph Collection digital collection.
Selections from the collection have been digitized and are available as part of the Communities of the Inland Northwest digital collection.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Economic geography--Study and teaching (Higher)
- Physical geography--Study and teaching (Higher)
- Personal Names :
- Freeman, Otis W.--(Otis Willard)--1889-1964
- Geographical Names :
- Northwest, Pacific--Geography--Study and teaching (Higher)
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Clippings (information artifacts)
- Lantern slides