The University of Idaho: the beginnings of a promising institution, February 1897 PDF
- University of Idaho. Library. Special Collections Dept.
- The University of Idaho: the beginnings of a promising institution
- February 1897 (inclusive)18971897
- 1 volume
- Collection Number
- MG 5743
- Magazine article.
- University of Idaho Library, Special Collections and Archives
Special Collections and Archives
University of Idaho Library
875 Perimeter Drive
- Access Restrictions
The manuscript group is open to the public. Researchers must use the collection in accordance with the policies of the University of Idaho Special Collections and Archives.
- This collection is in English.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Pages 146-150 from a copy of the February 1897 issue of Overland monthly and Out West magazine (volume 29, issue 170). University of Idaho Professor of Languages Willard K. Clement wrote the article that appears on these pages, The University of Idaho: the beginnings of a promising institution.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The University of Idaho: the beginnings of a promising institution, MG 5743, Special Collections and Archives, University of Idaho Library, Moscow, Idaho.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Corporate Names :
- University of Idaho--History--Sources.