Eugene M. Weaver Photographs, 1909 PDF
- Weaver, Eugene M.
- Eugene M. Weaver Photographs
- 1909 (inclusive)19091909
- 25 photographic prints (1 folder) ; 3 x 5
- Collection Number
- Photographs of the Alaska-Yukon-Pacific Exposition and other Washington and British Columbia scenes
- University of Washington Libraries, Special Collections
University of Washington Libraries
- Access Restrictions
Entire collection can be viewed on the Libraries' Digital Collections website. Permission of Visual Materials curator required to view originals. Contact Special Collections for more information.
- Funding for encoding this finding aid was partially provided through a grant awarded by the Friends of the Library.
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
Eugene M. Weaver was born in Circleville, Ohio in 1879. He married his wife, Zana Taylor Weaver, in 1909. At this point Mr. Weaver apparently made a trip to Seattle and Canada during the summer of 1909. Mr. and Mrs. Weaver moved to Sonoma County in 1911, to operate an orchard and vineyard in the Dry Creek district. He maintained the orchard and vineyard until one year before his death on May 6, 1952.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Images of various buildings and exhibits at the Alaska-Yukon-Pacific Expedition held in Seattle, Washington in 1909; totem poles in Seattle and Tacoma, Washington; a fish cannery in Bellingham, Washington; and scenes in British Columbia. These photographs were probably taken by Eugene M. Weaver
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Restrictions may exist on reproduction, quotation, or publication. Contact Special Collections, University of Washington Libraries for details.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Alaska-Yukon-Pacific Exposition, 1909Return to Top
|12||July 29, 1909|
|13||July 29, 1909|
CanadaReturn to Top
WashingtonReturn to Top
|25||July 31, 1909|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Canneries--Washington (State)--Bellingham--Photographs
- Totem poles--Washington (State)--Seattle--Photographs
- Totem poles--Washington (State)--Tacoma--Photographs
- Corporate Names :
- Alaska-Yukon-Pacific Exposition (1909 : Seattle, Wash.)--Photographs
- Geographical Names :
- British Columbia--Photographs
- Washington (State)--Photographs