Charles L. McNary letter to Grace C. Kantz, 1933 April 17 PDF
- McNary, Charles Linza,1874-1944.
- Charles L. McNary letter to Grace C. Kantz
- 1933 April 17 (inclusive)1933 April 171933 April 17
- 1 pp.
- Collection Number
- Mss 1551
- Manuscript letter to Grace C. Kantz, 1 p, April 17, 1933, regarding the establishment of a Post Office at Testament Creek, Oregon, and her possible appointment as Postmistress. Charles Linza McNary (1874-1944) served as U.S. senator from Oregon from 1917-1944.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Charles Linza McNary (1874-1944) served as U.S. senator from Oregon from 1917-1944.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Manuscript letter to Grace C. Kantz, 1 p, April 17, 1933, regarding the establishment of a Post Office at Testament Creek, Oregon, and her possible appointment as Postmistress.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may required seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Charles L. McNary Letter to Grace C. Kantz, Mss 1551, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Post office stations and branches -- Oregon -- Testament Creek.
- Family Names :
- Kantz, Grace C. -- Correspondence.
- McNary, Charles Linza, -- 1874-1944 -- Correspondence.
- Geographical Names :
- Testament Creek (Or.)
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Letters (correspondence) -- aat