Great Buffalo Mining Company records, 1947-1971 PDF
- Great Buffalo Mining Company
- Great Buffalo Mining Company records
- 1947-1971 (inclusive)19471971
- 0.1 linear feet
- Collection Number
- The Great Buffalo Mining Company records (1947-1971) include a variety of papers, such as various legal documents and forms, articles of incorporation, by-laws, correspondence, news clippings, notes, and lease agreements.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
The Great Buffalo Mining Company was organized in 1951 with its principal office located in Salt Lake City.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The Great Buffalo Mining Company records (1947-1971) include a variety of papers, such as various legal documents and forms, articles of incorporation, by-laws, correspondence, news clippings, notes, and lease agreements.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The library does not claim to control copyright for all materials in the collection. An individual depicted in a reproduction has privacy rights as outlined in Title 45 CFR, part 46 (Protection of Human Subjects). For further information, please review the J. Willard Marriott Library’s Use Agreement and Reproduction Request forms.
Initial Citation: Great Buffalo Mining Company records, Accn 1387, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Following Citations: Accn 1387.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Mines and mineral resources--Utah--History--Sources
- Corporate Names :
- Great Buffalo Mining Company--Archives
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Articles of incorporation