Everett Prisoners' Defense Committee records, 1916 PDF
- Everett Prisoners' Defense Committee
- Everett Prisoners' Defense Committee records
- 1916 (inclusive)19161916
- 4 items
- Collection Number
- 0796 (Accession No. 0796-001)
- Papers of a defense committee for Industrial Workers of the World members arrested after the Everett Massacre
- University of Washington Libraries, Special Collections
University of Washington Libraries
- Access Restrictions
Access restricted: For terms of access, contact Special Collections for details.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Defense Committee for Industrial Workers of the World members arrested after the Everett Massacre, 1916.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Publicity material, resolution, speakers data, 1916.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Creator's literary rights not transferred to the University of Washington Libraries.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Everett Massacre, Everett, Wash., 1916
- Corporate Names :
- Everett Prisoners' Defense Committee--Archives
- Industrial Workers of the World--Trials, litigation, etc