Hoxie Simmons and Miller Collins Audiotapes, 1953 PDF
- Saradash, Morris
- Hoxie Simmons and Miller Collins Audiotapes
- 1953 (inclusive)19531953
- 0.01 cubic feet, including 2 90-minute cassette tapes
- Collection Number
- OrSlTCC Simmons Collins
- The collection contains two Athabaskan language audio recordings of Hoxie Simmons and Miller Collins.
- Confederated Tribes of the Siletz, Tribal Cultural Collections
402 Park Way P.O. Box 549
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for research.
- Collection materials are in English.
- Funding for preparing this finding aid was provided through a grant rewarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The collection contains two Athabaskan language audio recordings of Hoxie Simmons and Miller Collins.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Hoxie Simmons and Miller Collins Audiotapes, Siletz Tribal Cultural Collections, Siletz, Oregon.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Linguistic research--Oregon
- Siletz Indians
- Personal Names :
- Collins, Miller
- Simmons, Hoxie
- Geographical Names :
- Siletz Indian Reservation (Or.)
- Form or Genre Terms :