Siletz Residence and Store Photographs, circa 1915-1930 PDF
- Siletz Tribal Cultural Collections
- Siletz Residence and Store Photographs
- circa 1915-1930 (inclusive)19151930
- 0.01 cubic feet, including photographs and negatives
- Collection Number
- OrSlTCC Residence
- The collection contains images of former residences of Siletz tribal members in Logsden, Oregon and on the Siletz Reservation. Photographs of Siletz stores and mills are included.
- Confederated Tribes of the Siletz, Tribal Cultural Collections
402 Park Way P.O. Box 549
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for research.
- Collection materials are in English.
- Funding for preparing this finding aid was provided through a grant rewarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The collection contains images of former residences of Siletz tribal members in Logsden and on the Siletz Reservation. Photographs of Siletz stores and mills are included.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Siletz Residence and Store Photographs, Siletz Tribal Cultural Collections, Siletz, Oregon.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Indian reservations--Oregon
- Geographical Names :
- Logsden (Or.)
- Siletz Indian Reservation (Or.)
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Photographic prints
- Other Creators :
- Corporate Names :
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (photographer)