Caribou herd near Nome, Alaska photographic postcard, circa 1945 PDF
- Lomen Bros., photographers.
- Caribou herd near Nome, Alaska photographic postcard
- circa 1945 (inclusive)19451945
- .02 cubic feet (1 postcard 1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Org. Lot 1101
- 1 black and white photographic postcard, ca. 1945, of a herd of caribou near Nome, Alaska.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
1 black and white photographic postcard, ca. 1945, of a herd of caribou near Nome, Alaska.
Other Descriptive InformationReturn to Top
Collection includes material formerly designated Photo File #31.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library before any reproduction use. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all of the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright owners.
Caribou Herd near Nome, Alaska Photographic Postcard, Org. Lot 1101, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Animals -- Alaska -- Photographs.
- Caribou -- Alaska -- Photographs.
- Geographical Names :
- Nome (Alaska) -- Photographs.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Photographic postcards. -- aat