Mr. and Mrs. William G. Boehmer residence plans, 1951 PDF
- Hemenway, Roscoe D.,1899-1959architect.
- Mr. and Mrs. William G. Boehmer residence plans
- 1951 (inclusive)19511951
- 75 x 51.5 cm.
- Collection Number
- Mss 3046
- Collection includes: 37 plans, sections, details and elevations on 10 sheets of a house for Mr. and Mrs. William G. Boehmer in Tigard, Oregon, scale 1/4" : 1' to 1' : 1', 1951. Roscoe D. Hemenway was an architect in Portland, Oregon.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Roscoe D. Hemenway was an architect in Portland, Oregon.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection includes: 37 plans, sections, details and elevations on 10 sheets of a house for Mr. and Mrs. William G. Boehmer in Tigard, Oregon, scale 1/4" : 1' to 1' : 1', 1951.
Other Descriptive InformationReturn to Top
Designated Mss 3046-36
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Mr. and Mrs. William G. Boehmer Residence Plans, Mss 3046, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Architects -- Oregon -- Portland.
- Architecture, Domestic -- Oregon -- Tigard -- Designs and plans.
- Family Names :
- Boehmer, William G. -- Homes and haunts -- Designs and plans.
- Hemenway, Roscoe D., -- 1899-1959 -- Archives.
- Geographical Names :
- Tigard (Or.)
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Drawings (visual works) -- aat