Yamhill River lock and dam plans, 1898-1935 PDF
- United States.Army.Corps of Engineers.Portland District.
- Yamhill River lock and dam plans
- 1898-1935 (inclusive)18981935
- 1 sheet.
- Collection Number
- Mss 3111
- Collection includes: 32 plans, drawings, sections, and details on 1 sheet of a lock and dam on the Yamhill River, Oregon, 1898-1935.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection includes: 32 plans, drawings, sections, and details on 1 sheet of a lock and dam on the Yamhill River, Oregon, 1898-1935.
Other Descriptive InformationReturn to Top
Designated Mss 3111-4
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Yamhill River Lock and Dam Plans, Mss 3111, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Engineering -- Oregon -- Yamhill River.
- Locks (Hydraulic engineering) -- Oregon -- Yamhill River -- Designs and plans.
- Corporate Names :
- United States. -- Army. -- Corps of Engineers. -- Portland District. -- Records and correspondence.
- Geographical Names :
- Yamhill River (Or.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Designs and plans.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Drawings (visual works) -- aat