Francis M. Darter letters, 1918 PDF
- Darter, Francis Michael, 1881-1968
- Francis M. Darter letters
- 1918 (inclusive)19181918
- 0.1 linear feet
- Collection Number
- The Francis M. Darter letters (1918) consist of two letters written by Darter to a Brother Sturm. He discusses being reinstated into the LDS Church, a book he has written that does not agree with church leaders, and preparing for the final days of the earth.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Francis Michael Darter (1881-1968) was a member of the LDS Church. He may have been excommunicated at one point for writing false doctrine.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The Francis M. Darter letters (1918) consist of two letters written by Darter to a Brother Sturm. He discusses being reinstated into the LDS Church, a book he has written that does not agree with church leaders, and preparing for the final days of the earth.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from the Francis M. Darter letters must be obtained from the Special Collections Manuscript Curator.
Initial Citation: Francis M. Darter letters, Ms 419, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Following Citations:Ms 419.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Mormon Church--Controversial literature
- Personal Names :
- Darter, Francis Michael, 1881-1968--Correspondence
- Form or Genre Terms :