Summons to P. G. Keyser, 1847 April 2 PDF
- Waldo, Daniel.
- Summons to P. G. Keyser
- 1847 April 2 (inclusive)1847 April 21847 April 2
- 1 p.
- Collection Number
- Mss 1519
- Summons, 2 April 1847, issued by Daniel Waldo, Justice of the Peace, Champoeg County (now Marion County), Oregon Territory, to P. G. Keyser to appear and answer charges in a debt suit brought by Joseph S. Smith.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Summons, 2 April 1847, issued by Daniel Waldo, Justice of the Peace, Champoeg County (now Marion County), Oregon Territory, to P. G. Keyser to appear and answer charges in a debt suit brought by Joseph S. Smith.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may required seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Summons to P. G. Keyser, Mss 1519, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Justice, Administration of -- Oregon -- Marion County.
- Family Names :
- Keyser, P. G.
- Smith, Joseph Showalter, -- 1824-1884.
- Waldo, Daniel.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Administrative records. -- aat
- Legal documents. -- aat