Oregon Committee to Re-Elect President Ford papers, 1976 PDF
- Oregon Committee to Re-Elect President Ford.
- Oregon Committee to Re-Elect President Ford papers
- 1976 (inclusive)19761976
- .25 cubic feet (4 folders)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1513
- Papers and campaign literature relating to the activities of the Oregon Committee to Re-Elect President Ford, 1976.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Papers and campaign literature relating to the activities of the Oregon Committee to Re-Elect President Ford, 1976.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may required seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Oregon Committee to Re-Elect President Ford Papers, Mss 1513, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Elections -- United States.
- Politics and government -- United States.
- Corporate Names :
- Oregon Committee to Re-Elect President Ford -- Records and correspondence.
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) -- Oregon.
- Family Names :
- Ford, Gerald R., -- 1913-
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Ephemera. -- aat