Whitman College Facilities Records, 1890-2002  PDF

Overview of the Collection

Creator
Whitman College
Title
Whitman College Facilities Records
Dates
1890-2002 (inclusive)
Quantity
31 linear feet
Collection Number
HTM_WCA67 (collection)
Summary
Materials related to the campus buildings.
Repository
Whitman College and Northwest Archives
Whitman College and Northwest Archives
Penrose Library, Room 130
345 Boyer Avenue
Walla Walla, WA
99362
Telephone: 509-527-5922
Fax: 509-526-4785
archives@whitman.edu
Access Restrictions

None.

Languages
English


Content DescriptionReturn to Top

The collection consists of articles, photos, records, surveys, blueprints, flyers, bulletins, memos, maps, and timelines. Buildings: Alumni House, Amphitheatre, Anderson Hall, Ankeny Field, College Hall, Conservatory (Hunter), Langdon House, Lakum Duckum, Library, Lyman, Maintenance facility, Billings Hall, Bratton Tennis Center, Cabin, Hall of Music (new), Jewett, Ladies Hall, Leonard Home (first infirmary), Interest Houses, Memorial Building, McCaw, Maxey, Olin Hall, Penrose Library, Phi Delta Theta House, Prentiss, President's House (Penrose House), Reynolds, Reid Campus Center, Cordiner, Douglas, Fraternities, Gymnasium, Science Building, Seminary, and Shewood Center.

Administrative InformationReturn to Top


Names and SubjectsReturn to Top