Ivor Delwyn Thomas papers, circa 1957-1969 PDF
- Thomas, Ivor Delwyn, 1925-1976
- Ivor Delwyn Thomas papers
- circa 1957-1969 (inclusive)19501969
- 8 boxes, (4 linear feet)
- Collection Number
- The Ivor Delwyn Thomas papers consist of materials related to nuclear reactor and nuclear industry development along with personal correspondence and other materials. Thomas was an environmental chemist.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The Ivor Delwyn Thomas papers consist of materials related to nuclear reactor and nuclear industry development along with personal correspondence and other materials.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from the Ivor Delwyn Thomas papers must be obtained from the Special Collections Manuscript Curator.
Initial Citation: Ivor Delwyn Thomas papers, Accn 1214, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Following Citations: Accn 1214.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||Personal writings, notes and letters|
|2-5||Nuclear industry materials|
|6-8||Nuclear industry materials with personal|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Nuclear industry
- Nuclear reactors--Design and construction
- Personal Names :
- Thomas, Ivor Delwyn, 1925-1976--Archives
- Form or Genre Terms :