Dant & Russell, Inc. history, circa 1950-1974 PDF
- Dant & Russell, Inc.
- Dant & Russell, Inc. history
- circa 1950-1974 (inclusive)circa 19501974
- .08 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1475
- Typescript history of the lumber brokerage business owned by Charles E. Dant and C. S. Russell, founded in 1904, 30 pp, circa 1950-1974.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Typescript history of the lumber brokerage business owned by Charles E. Dant and C. S. Russell, founded in 1904, 30 pp, circa 1950-1974.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may required seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Dant & Russell, Inc. History, Mss 1475, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Forest products industry -- Northwest, Pacific.
- Lumber trade -- Northwest, Pacific.
- Corporate Names :
- Dant & Russell, Inc. -- History.
- Family Names :
- Dant, Charles Elmer, -- 1878-1945.
- Russell, C. S., -- 1859-1929.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Manuscripts for publication. -- aat