Bullion Hill Mines Company journal, 1917-1937 PDF
- Bullion Hill Mines Company
- Bullion Hill Mines Company journal
- 1917-1937 (inclusive)19171937
- 1 folder, (0.1 linear feet)
- Collection Number
- ACCN 0085
- The Bullion Hill Mines Company journal (1917-1937) provides a summary of the financial transactions of the company starting in 1917 to 1937.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
The Bullion Hill Mines Company was organized under the laws of Utah on January 23, 1917. Its property consisted of four mining claims.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The Bullion Hill Mines Company journal (1917-1937) provides a summary of the financial transactions of the company starting in 1917 to 1937.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The library does not claim to control copyright for all materials in the collection. An individual depicted in a reproduction has privacy rights as outlined in Title 45 CFR, part 46 (Protection of Human Subjects). For further information, please review the J. Willard Marriott Library’s Use Agreement and Reproduction Request forms.
Initial Citation: Bullion Hill Mines Company journal, ACCN 0085, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott Library. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Following Citations: ACCN 0085.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Mines and mineral resources--Utah--History--Sources