- Park City Ski Area (Utah)
- Park City Ski Area photograph archives
- Circa 1975 (inclusive)19651985
- 28 photographs
- Collection Number
- The Park City Ski Area photograph archives contains images of skiing activities at Park City Ski Area, Utah.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
A small collection of the area in the 1970s, donated by Instructional Media Services. 2"X 2" contact prints.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The library does not claim to control copyright for all materials in the collection. An individual depicted in a reproduction has privacy rights as outlined in Title 45 CFR, part 46 (Protection of Human Subjects). For further information, please review the J. Willard Marriott Library’s Use Agreement and Reproduction Request forms.
Collection Name, Collection Number, Box Number, Folder Number. Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library, The University of Utah.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||1||2x2 Contact Prints of Park City, 1970s
|1||2||Park City Ski
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Ski resorts--Utah--Photographs
- Skis and skiing--Utah--History--Photographs
Form or Genre Terms
- Photographic prints--1970-1979