Ora Lee Knecht correspondence, 1926-1931 PDF
- Knecht, Ora Lee
- Ora Lee Knecht correspondence
- 1926-1931 (inclusive)19261931
- 0.1 linear feet
- Collection Number
- The Ora Lee Knecht correspondence (1926-1931) contains photocopies of four letters from historian B. H. Roberts to Ora Lee Knecht. Roberts was a Mission President for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and Knecht was a missionary for the Eastern States Mission from 1924 to 1926, serving as Roberts' secretary for most of that time.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
Ora Lee Knecht was an LDS missionary in the Eastern States Mission during the late 1920s when B. H. Roberts was mission president.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The Ora Lee Knecht correspondence (1926-1931) contains photocopies of four letters from historian B. H. Roberts to Ora Lee Knecht. This correspondence contains notes of encouragement and requests for progress updates on her life.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from the Ora Lee Knecht correspondence must be obtained from the Special Collections Manuscript Curator.
Initial Citation: Ora Lee Knecht correspondence, Accn 1607, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Following Citations: Accn 1607.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Mormon Church--Missionary experiences--East (U.S.)
- Mormon Church--Missions--East (U.S.)
- Personal Names :
- Knecht, Ora Lee--Correspondence
- Roberts, B. H. (Brigham Henry), 1857-1933--Correspondence
- Form or Genre Terms :