J. H. D. Gray papers, 1880-1890 PDF
- Gray, J. H. D.
- J. H. D. Gray papers
- 1880-1890 (inclusive)18801890
- .08 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 758
- Copy book of financial records and letters kept by Captain J. H. D. Gray of Astoria, Oregon, 1 v, 396 pp, 1887-1890.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Copy book of financial records and letters kept by Captain J. H. D. Gray of Astoria, Oregon, 1 v, 396 pp, 1887-1890, including shipping and real estate records, some for the Astoria Real Estate Company; Appointment document for J. H. D. Gray to Pilot Commissioner by Oregon State Governor W. W. Thayer, 1 p, 1880.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may required seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
J. H. D. Gray Papers, Mss 758, Oregon Historical Society.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Corporate Names :
- Astoria Real Estate Company (Astoria, Or.)
- Family Names :
- Gray, J. H. D. -- Correspondence.
- Gray, J. H. D.
- Geographical Names :
- Astoria (Or.)
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Account books. -- aat
- Financial records. -- aat
- Letters (correspondence) -- aat