John W. Rigdon lecture, 1906 PDF
- Rigdon, John W.
- John W. Rigdon lecture
- 1906 (inclusive)19061906
- 1 folder, (0.25 linear feet)
- Collection Number
- The John W. Rigdon lecture (1906) was written by Rigdon on the early history of the LDS Church. It is a reminiscent history of the Mormons, centered around the narrator's father, Sidney Rigdon. Rigdon describes events in Nauvoo and asserts that his father did not write the Book of Mormon.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
John W. Rigdon was the son of Sidney Rigdon (1793-1876), an important figure in the early history of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The John W. Rigdon lecture (1906) was written by Rigdon on the early history of the LDS Church. It is a reminiscent history of the Mormons, centered around the narrator's father, Sidney Rigdon. Rigdon describes events in Nauvoo and asserts that his father did not write the Book of Mormon.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The library does not claim to control copyright for all materials in the collection. An individual depicted in a reproduction has privacy rights as outlined in Title 45 CFR, part 46 (Protection of Human Subjects). For further information, please review the J. Willard Marriott Library’s Use Agreement and Reproduction Request forms.
Initial Citation: John W. Rigdon lecture, MS 0354, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Following Citations: MS 0354.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Mormon Church--History--19th century
- Personal Names :
- Rigdon, Sidney, 1793-1876
- Titles within the Collection :
- Book of Mormon--Authorship