American Legion Women's Auxiliary Scrapbook, 1910-1929 PDF
- American Legion Women's Auxiliary.
- American Legion Women's Auxiliary Scrapbook
- 1910-1929 (inclusive)19101929
- 1 box, (0.25 linear feet)
- Collection Number
- USU_COLL MSS 416
- The scrapbook contains newspaper articles about the local Logan, Utah, branch of the American Legion Women's Auxiliary. Because this collection is unprocessed, please contact the Special Collections manuscript curator to view these materials.
- Utah State University, Merrill-Cazier Library, Special Collections and Archives Division
Special Collections & Archives
Utah State University
- Access Restrictions
Because this collection is unprocessed, please contact the Special Collections manuscript curator to view these materials. Not available through interlibrary loan.
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
The Women’s Auxiliary is associated with the larger American Legion organization which is the largest patriotic service organization in the world.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The scrapbook consists primarily of newspaper clippings pertaining both to the national organization as well as the local Logan, Utah, branch.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from the American Legion Women's Auxillary Scrapbook must be obtained from the Special Collections manuscript curator and/or the Special Collections department head.
Initial Citation: American Legion Women's Auxillary Scrapbook, USU_COLL MSS 416, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. Utah State University Merrill-Cazier Library. Logan, Utah.
Following Citations:USU_COLL MSS 416, USUSCA.