NERF Guns and a Hunger for Brains, 2011 PDF
- Ceciliani, Cole
- NERF Guns and a Hunger for Brains
- 0.03 linear feet
- Collection Number
- Cole Ceciliani was a student of folklore at the University of Oregon. This collection includes an essay and fieldwork documentation relating to this student's folklore fieldwork project.
- University of Oregon, Archives of Northwest Folklore
1287 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for access in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
- Publication of this finding aid was supported in whole or part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by Oregon State Library.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The project was completed for the class Introduction to Folklore. The focus of the assignment was on the game of tag played at the campus called Humans vs. Zombies.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Collection is open for use in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Master sheetReturn to Top
Project releaseReturn to Top
Informant releaseReturn to Top
EssayReturn to Top
TranscriptReturn to Top
Sound recordingReturn to Top
C01_2012_032: Humans vs. Zombies, Interview and Transcription on 1 disk for FLR 250
1.0 electronic optical disc (cd-rom)
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- College students
- sound recordings
- tag (game)
- Personal Names :
- Shadwick, Jacob
- Geographical Names :
- Eugene (Or.)
- U of O campus, Eugene, Oregon
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Fieldwork project