Process of Wind Chime Making, 2011 PDF
- Arias, Yina
- Process of Wind Chime Making
- 0.03 linear feet
- Collection Number
- Yina Arias was a student of folklore at the University of Oregon. This collection includes an essay and fieldwork documentation relating to this student's folklore fieldwork project.
- University of Oregon, Archives of Northwest Folklore
1287 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for access in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
- Publication of this finding aid was supported in whole or part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by Oregon State Library.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The paper is based on the interview of a culture bearer who makes wind chimes. Fieldwork is performed to interview this person, their process and descriptions are described about wind chimes. It describes the contest of folklore and backgrounds in relation to it.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Collection is open for use in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Master SheetReturn to Top
Project release formReturn to Top
Informant release form(s)Return to Top
EssayReturn to Top
Transcript(s)Return to Top
Sound recordingsReturn to Top
C01_2012_011: Project interview by Yina Aries with Jeannie Seyler
1.0 electronic optical disc (cd-rom)
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- sound recordings
- wind chimes
- Personal Names :
- Seyler, Jeannie
- Geographical Names :
- U of O campus, Eugene, Oregon
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Fieldwork project