- University of Oregon. Archives Department
- University Archives alphabetical subject files
- 1890s-1990s (inclusive)18902000
- 16 linear feet, (16 containers)
- Collection Number
- UA Ref 1
- Collection comprises subject files on University of Oregon departments, organizations, events, and other topics, circa 1890s to present. The materials in these files were collected to provide answers to reference questions on a variety of subjects concerning University history, but are no substitute for the actual historical records of the University of Oregon.
- University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives.
1299 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
- Additional Reference Guides
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection comprises published and unpublished materials documenting University of Oregon subjects, circa 1890s to present.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- University of Oregon