Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
UW Ethnomusicology Archives audio recordings: Tony Kearney and Brendan Shine recordings: Protest Songs of Ireland, 1972,1979,1971
- Shine, Brendan; Kearney, Tony
- UW Ethnomusicology Archives audio recordings: Tony Kearney and Brendan Shine recordings: Protest Songs of Ireland
- 1972,1979,1971 (inclusive)
- 1 items : EC-1 reel (7 1/2 ips, 2 tr. stereo, 7")
- Collection Number
- Copies of commercial records: Cuchulainn CCH 003 (1972); Play 122 (1979); CRC 71 (1971)
University of Washington Ethnomusicology Archives
University of Washington
- Access Restrictions
Access is restricted.
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
Tony Kearney is an accordion player from Cork, Ireland and Brendan Shine (1947-) is an accordion player and Irish folk and country singer from Athlone Ireland.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Archives copy made from 3 45-rpm records loaned by Bob Nelson.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Europe--Europe--General Europe