- Ramsey, Fred.
- Fred Ramsey letter to William Ramsey
- 1898 June 23 (inclusive)1898062318980623
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1500
- Photocopy letter from Fred Ramsey to William Ramsey, McMinnville, Oregon, 9 pp, 23 June 1898, regarding his activities aboard the U.S.S. Oregon in blockading the squadron at Santiago de Cuba during the Spanish American War.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Photocopy letter from Fred Ramsey to William Ramsey, McMinnville, Oregon, 9 pp, 23 June 1898, regarding his activities aboard the U.S.S. Oregon in blockading the squadron at Santiago de Cuba during the Spanish American War.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Fred Ramsey letter to William Ramsey, Mss 1500, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Santiago Campaign, 1898.
- Santiago, Battle of, Santiago de Cuba, Cuba, 1898.
- Spanish-American War, 1898 -- Campaigns -- Cuba.
- Oregon (Battleship)
- Ramsey, Fred -- Correspondence.
- Ramsey, William M. -- Correspondence.
Form or Genre Terms
- Letters (correpondence) -- aat