- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill,architects.
- Delta Park Stadium plans
- 1964 (inclusive)19641964
- 55 x 76 cm. to 76 x 101 cm.
- Collection Number
- Mss 3042
- Collection includes: 9 plans, elevations, sections and renderings of a proposed Delta Park Stadium in the Delta Park area of Portland, Oregon, scale: 1" : 40' to 1" : 200', 1964. Skidmore, Owings and Merrill was a Portland, Oregon architectural firm.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Skidmore, Owings and Merrill was a Portland, Oregon architectural firm.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection includes: 9 plans, elevations, sections and renderings of a proposed Delta Park Stadium in the Delta Park area of Portland, Oregon, scale: 1" : 40' to 1" : 200', 1964.
Other Descriptive InformationReturn to Top
Designated Mss 3042-1
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Delta Park Stadium Plans, Mss 3042, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Architects -- Oregon -- Portland.
- Architecture -- Oregon -- Portland -- Designs and plans.
- Stadiums -- Oregon -- Portland -- Designs and plans.
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill -- Records and correspondence.
- Delta Park (Portland, Or.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Designs and plans.
Form or Genre Terms
- Drawings (visual works) -- aat