Archives West Finding Aid
University of Idaho Hartung Theater photographs, 1972-1074
- University of Idaho Hartung Theater photographs
- 1972-1074 (inclusive)19721974
- 1 folder, (1 folder containing 5 sheets holding 91 slides)
- Collection Number
- PG 69
- This collection consists of photographs of the construction, exterior, and interior of Hartung Theater on the University of Idaho campus.
University of Idaho Library, Special Collections and Archives
Special Collections and Archives
University of Idaho Library
875 Perimeter Drive
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for research.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collection consists of 91 photographs of the construction as well as interior and exterior of the University of Idaho's Hartung Theater built between 1972 and 1973 with the theater officially opening in April of 1974. Originally called the Performing Arts Center, the building was renamed Hartung Theater in 1977 in honor of Ernest W. Hartung, UI president from 1965-1977 and director of the university foundation from 1977-1981.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Construction projects