Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Bonneville Power Administration records, circa 1950-1970
- United States. Bonneville Power Administration
- Bonneville Power Administration records
- circa 1950-1970 (inclusive)19501970
- 6 cubic feet, (4 record cartons, 2 document cases and 1 non-archival box)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1762
- Unprocessed collection of miscellaneous records of the Bonneville Power Administration, including progress reports of the fish-passage research program, correspondence, and statistical data on the capacity of the Bonneville fishways.
Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for research.
Other Descriptive InformationReturn to Top
This collection is unprocessed. Contact library staff for assistance.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Miscellaneous records of the Bonneville Power Administration, including progress reports of the fish-passage research program, 1961-1964; correspondence; and statistical data on the capacity of the Bonneville fishways.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Bonneville Power Administration records, Mss 1762, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
The Oregon Historical Society owns the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use may require seeking additional authorization from copyright owners.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Dams--Columbia River
- Dams--Environmental aspects--Northwest, Pacific
- Electric utilities--Northwest, Pacific
- United States. Bonneville Power Administration--Records and correspondence
- Bonneville Dam (Or. and Wash.)
Form or Genre Terms