- United States.Veterans Administration.
- Portland Veteran's Hospital collection
- 1927-1973 (inclusive)19271973
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder and 1 oversize folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 3180
- Collection includes: Photocopy photographs, 1928-1949, documenting the construction of the Veteran's Hospital at 3200 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd. in Portland, Oregon; Plans for the hospital, including additions, 1927-1973.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection includes: Photocopy photographs, 1928-1949, documenting the construction of the Veteran's Hospital at 3200 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd. in Portland, Oregon; Plans for the hospital, including additions, 1927-1973.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Portland Veteran's Hospital Collection, Mss 3180, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Architecture -- Oregon -- Portland.
- Hospitals -- Oregon -- Portland -- Design and construction -- Photographs.
- Medical centers -- Oregon -- Portland -- Design and construction -- Photographs.
- United States. -- Veterans Administration -- Records and correspondence.
- Veterans Administration Hospital (Portland, Or.) -- Design and construction -- Photographs.
- Marquam Hill (Portland, Or.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Design and construction -- Photographs.
Form or Genre Terms
- Drawings (visual works) -- aat
- Photographs. -- aat