- Kennedy, Robert F.,1925-1968.
- Robert F. Kennedy form letter
- 1968 (inclusive)19681968
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1500
- Form letter from Robert F. Kennedy to "Dear Oregonian", 1 p, 1968, requesting votes in the Oregon Primary.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Form letter from Robert F. Kennedy to "Dear Oregonian", 1 p, 1968, requesting votes in the Oregon Primary.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Robert F. Kennedy form letter, Mss 1500, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Elections -- Oregon -- 1968.
- Politics and government -- Oregon -- 20th century.
- Presidential candidates -- United States -- 1968.
- Presidents -- Elections -- 1968.
- Kennedy, Robert F., -- 1925-1968 -- Correspondence.
- Oregon -- Politics and government -- 20th century.
Form or Genre Terms
- Letters (correpondence) -- aat