- American Association of Mining Engineers photograph collection
- 1947 (inclusive)19471947
- 15 photographs
- Collection Number
- The American Association of Mining Engineers photograph collection contains portraits of various persons attending the 1947 ASME conference in Salt Lake City.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Photographs taken at the American Society of Mining Engineers conference held in Salt Lake City in the fall of 1947.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The library does not claim to control copyright for all materials in the collection. An individual depicted in a reproduction has privacy rights as outlined in Title 45 CFR, part 46 (Protection of Human Subjects). For further information, please review the J. Willard Marriott Library’s Use Agreement and Reproduction Request forms.
Collection Name, Collection Number, Box Number, Folder Number. Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library, The University of Utah.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Photograph number 1: President Eugene O'Brien and John NorthropPhotograph number 2: E. H. Beckstrand, Dr. Charles Throne, and Reed BillsPhotograph number 3: Jukes Roberts, Dr. Henry Eyring, M. M. Boring, and Dr. C. J. ChristensenPhotograph number 4: George Lloyd, Dr. O. M. Wilson, G. A. Smith, R. L. Evans, and Dr. HoganPhotograph number 5: Mayor Earl Glade, A. Ray Olpin, Eugene O'Brien, Governor Herbert B. Maw, Clyde Williams, J. Calvin Brown and C. E. DavisPhotograph number 6: Dr. Hogan, John Northrop, Eugene O'Brien, Robert Sibley, and J. Calvin BrownPhotograph number 7: Dr. C. J. Christensen, A. L. Taylor, M. M. Boring, H. J. Hassell, R. C. Talbot, B. L. Wells, E. A. West, H. E. CallahanPhotograph number 8: Mr. and Mrs. J. R. Long, Mr. and Mrs. H. H. Cranmer, Mr. and Mrs. Eugene O'Brien, Mr. and Mrs. C. J. Christensen, Mrs. R. Sibley Mr. C. E. WilliamsPhotograph number 9-15: Unidentified individuals at the ASME conference
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- American Society of Mining Engineers Conference(1947 :Salt Lake City, Utah)--Photographs
- Beckstrand, E. H.--Photographs
- Bills, Reed--Photographs
- Boring, M. M.--Photographs
- Brown, J. Calvin--Photographs
- Christensen, C. J.--Photographs
- Cranmer, H. H.--Photographs
- Evans, Richard L.(Richard Louis), 1906-1971--Photographs
- Eyring, Henry,1901---Photographs
- Glade, Earl Joseph,1885---Photographs
- Hogan, Mervin B.--Photographs
- Lloyd, George--Photographs
- Long, J. R.--Photographs
- Maw, Herbert B.(Herbert Brown), 1893---Photographs
- Northrop, John--Photographs
- O'Brien, Eugene--Photographs
- Olpin, Albert Ray, b. 1898--Photographs
- Roberts, Jukes--Photographs
- Sibley, Robert--Photographs
- Smith, George Albert,1870-1951--Photographs
- Thorne, CharlesPhotographs
- Wells, B. L.--Photographs
- West, E. A.--Photographs
- Williams, Clyde E.(Clyde Elmer), b. 1893--Photographs
- Wilson, O. M.Photographs
Form or Genre Terms
- Photographic prints--1947
- Portrait photographs--1947