Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Margaret Hunt Papers, 1976-2000
- Hunt, Margaret
- Margaret Hunt Papers
- 1976-2000 (inclusive)19762000
- 0.125 cubic feet
- Collection Number
- This collection documents the work of Margaret Hunt, an Evergreen State College faculty, from 1976 to 2000,
The Evergreen State College, Malcolm Stilson Archives and Special Collections
Archives and Special Collections
Daniel J. Evans Library
The Evergreen State College
2700 Evergreen Parkway NW
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
- Funded through a National Endowment for the Humanities “We the People” grant for Washington Women’s History to the Washington women’s History Consortium, a part of the Washington State Historical Society. Any views, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this website do not necessarily reflect those of the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
Margaret Hunt began her career at The Evergreen State College (TESC) in 1976 through 1984. From 1976 to 1984 Margaret was a faculty member specializing in performing arts; with part time teaching with the Management in the Public Interest during 1982 to 1983. She was involved in the following campus governance activities the Sounding Board, Faculty Handbook disappearing task forces (DTF), Expressive Arts self study group, autobiography in performance, Danforth participant, advisor to deans on adjunct hiring, course scheduling, liaison to deans for dance adjuncts, Wilderness Center Advisory Group, Faculty Meeting Agenda Committee, and Movement, Space and Communication.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collection contains 3 photographs, a solo performance on DVD video format, fliers, a vita, and a self reflection statement which documents Margaret Hunt's activities at The Evergreen State College. This collection focuses on her performances, particularly Swan Song, 2000.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Duplication by the archives in no way transfers either copyright or property right, nor does it constitute permission to publish in excess of "fair use" or to display the materials.
In all cases, publication or display of our materials must carry the credit line: "From The Evergreen State College Archives". Citations of specific materials should include the accession number, provenance and series title, file folder heading (if any) followed by the specific item's identification (title or description).
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Vita, 1976-1984Return to Top
Container(s): Box-folder 1/1
Photographs, 1980-1983Return to Top
Container(s): Box-folder 1/2
Swan Song flyers, 2000 February Return to Top
Container(s): Box-folder 1/3
Swan Song dvd, 2000Return to Top
Container(s): Box-folder 1/4
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Dance--Study and teaching--Washington (State)--Olympia
- Dancers--Washington (State)--Olympia
- Modern dance--Washington (State)--Olympia
- Hunt, Margaret--Archives
- Evergreen State College. Faculty.