Rosa Frazar Burrell letter to Margaret Alden Burrell, 1894 June 3 PDF
- Burrell, Rosa Frazar,1842-1903.
- Rosa Frazar Burrell letter to Margaret Alden Burrell
- 1894 June 3 (inclusive)1894060318940603
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1500
- Letter from Rosa Frazar Burrell, Portland, Oregon, to Margaret Alden Burrell, Farmington, Oregon, 5 pp, 3 June 1894, regarding floods in Portland and news of friends and family.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Letter from Rosa Frazar Burrell, Portland, Oregon, to Margaret Alden Burrell, Farmington, Oregon, 5 pp, 3 June 1894, regarding floods in Portland and news of friends and family.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Rosa Frazar Burrell letter to Margaret Alden Burrell, Mss 1500, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Floods -- Oregon -- Portland -- 1894.
- Family Names :
- Biddle, Margaret Burrell, -- 1876-1966 -- Correspondence.
- Burrell, Rosa Frazar, -- 1842-1903 -- Correspondence.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Letters (correspondence) -- aat