- Pettit, Charles, collector.
- Charles Pettit photographic collection
- 1911-1919 (inclusive)19111919
- .22 cubic feet (37 photographs in 3 folders and 1 oversize folder)
- Collection Number
- Org. Lot 588
- 37 black and white photographs, 1911-1919, of the U.S.S. Oregon, Charles Pettit, battleships, crewmen and navy men, life aboard ships, diving and military drills.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
37 black and white photographs, 1911-1919, of the U.S.S. Oregon, Charles Pettit, battleships, crewmen and navy men, life aboard ships, diving and military drills.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library before any reproduction use. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all of the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright owners.
Charles Pettit Photographic Collection, Org. Lot 588, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Military life -- Photographs.
- Sailors -- United States -- Photographs.
- Oregon (Battleship) -- Photographs.
- United States. -- Navy -- Photographs.
- Pettit, Charles -- Photographs.
Form or Genre Terms
- Photographs. -- aat