Archives West Finding Aid
Table of Contents
Ivor Delwyn Thomas papers, circa 1957-1969
- Thomas, Ivor Delwyn, 1925-1976
- Ivor Delwyn Thomas papers
- circa 1957-1969 (inclusive)19501969
- 8 boxes, (4 linear feet)
- Collection Number
- ACCN 1214
- The Ivor Delwyn Thomas papers consist of materials related to nuclear reactor and nuclear industry development along with personal correspondence and other materials. Thomas was an environmental chemist.
University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The Ivor Delwyn Thomas papers consist of materials related to nuclear reactor and nuclear industry development along with personal correspondence and other materials.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The library does not claim to control copyright for all materials in the collection. An individual depicted in a reproduction has privacy rights as outlined in Title 45 CFR, part 46 (Protection of Human Subjects). For further information, please review the J. Willard Marriott Library’s Use Agreement and Reproduction Request forms.
Collection Name, Collection Number, Box Number, Folder Number. Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library, The University of Utah.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||Personal writings, notes and letters|
|2-5||Nuclear industry materials|
|6-8||Nuclear industry materials with personal|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Nuclear industry
- Nuclear reactors--Design and construction
- Thomas, Ivor Delwyn, 1925-1976--Archives
Form or Genre Terms