- Montgomery, Mary S. Phelps.
- Mary Phelps Montgomery letters
- 1892-1907 (inclusive)18921907
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1500
- Letters to Mary Phelps Montgomery from the Daughters of the American Revolution, 5 items, 1892-1907, regarding Montgomery's election to membership of the D.A.R. and her election as an Oregon D.A.R. officer.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Letters to Mary Phelps Montgomery from the Daughters of the American Revolution, 5 items, 1892-1907, regarding Montgomery's election to membership of the D.A.R. and her election as an Oregon D.A.R. officer.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Mary Phelps Montgomery letters, Mss 1500, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Daughters of the American Revolution -- Records and correspondence.
- Montgomery, Mary S. Phelps -- Correspondence.
Form or Genre Terms
- Letters (correpondence) -- aat