Wayne L. Morse letters, 1968 PDF
- Morse, Wayne L.(Wayne Lyman),1900-1974.
- Wayne L. Morse letters
- 1968 (inclusive)19681968
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1500
- Correspondence between Wayne L. Morse and Portland attorney F. Leo Smith, regarding 1968 election strategies.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Correspondence between Wayne L. Morse and Portland attorney F. Leo Smith, regarding 1968 election strategies. Topics include higher education and Vietnam.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Wayne L. Morse letters, Mss 1500, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Elections -- Oregon -- 1968.
- Politics and government -- Oregon -- 20th century.
- Family Names :
- Morse, Wayne L. -- (Wayne Lyman), -- 1900-1974 -- Correspondence.
- Smith, F. Leo (Frank Leo) -- Correspondence.
- Geographical Names :
- Oregon -- Politics and government -- 20th century.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Letters (correpondence) -- aat