Tracing the Line: Figure Skating in Eugene, 2010 PDF
- Tracing the Line: Figure Skating in Eugene
- 2010 (inclusive)20102010
- 0.03 linear feet
- Collection Number
- Suzanne Reed was a student of folklore at the University of Oregon. This collection includes an essay and fieldwork documentation relating to this student's folklore fieldwork project.
- University of Oregon, Archives of Northwest Folklore
1287 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for access in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
- Publication of this finding aid was supported in whole or part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by Oregon State Library.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Film focusses on the figure skating community in Eugene, Oregon.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Collection is open for use in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Master sheetReturn to Top
Video recordingReturn to Top
C02_2010_117: Tracing the Line: Figure Skating in Eugene, Oregon
1.0 electronic optical disc (dvd-rom)
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Beliefs and Customs
- clubs (associations)
- entertainment and recreation
- figure skating
- ice rinks
- video recordings
- Geographical Names :
- Eugene (Or.)
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Documentary video
- Fieldwork project
- good luck charms
- Moving Image