U. S. Customs House, Astoria, Or. records, 1848-1868 PDF
- United States.Bureau of Customs. Port of Astoria.
- U. S. Customs House, Astoria, Or. records
- 1848-1868 (inclusive)18481868
- 6 microfilm reels : : positive.
- Collection Number
- Mss 878
- Collection includes: Miscellaneous records of the U. S Customs House at the Port of Astoria, Oregon, 1848-1868, with papers of employees and steamboats.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
- Additional Reference Guides
Card catalog index available in the Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection includes: Miscellaneous records of the U. S Customs House at the Port of Astoria, Oregon, 1848-1868, with papers of employees and steamboats.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may required seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
U. S. Customs House, Astoria, Or. Records, Mss 878, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Ports -- Oregon -- Astoria.
- Steamboats -- Oregon -- Astoria.
- Corporate Names :
- United States. -- Bureau of Customs. -- Port of Astoria -- Records and correspondence.
- Geographical Names :
- Astoria (Or.)
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Administrative records. -- aat
- Financial documents. -- aat