Oral History of Unusual Wedding Events, 1993 PDF
- Haynes, Sandra A.
- Oral History of Unusual Wedding Events
- 0.02 linear feet
- Collection Number
- Sandra A. Haynes was a student of folklore at the University of Oregon. This collection includes an essay and fieldwork documentation relating to this student's folklore fieldwork project.
- University of Oregon, Archives of Northwest Folklore
1287 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for access in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
- Publication of this finding aid was supported in whole or part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by Oregon State Library.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Analysis of the meanings of unusual events at a wedding can carry for the couple/family involved. Collection of personal experience narratives.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Collection is open for use in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||Project release form|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Adult females
- oral histories
- personal experience narratives
- Geographical Names :
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Fieldwork project